1.Sharks are the only animals that never get sick. They are even immune to every known disease including cancer.
2. Hippopotamus milk is pink.
3. Earth’s largest animal, the endangered blue whale can eat some 4 to 8 tons of krill per day.
4. When separated from their families, cows grieve. They’ve been known to shed tears.
5. Sheep react to facial expressions and, like humans, prefer a smile to a grimace.
6. Mother pigs “sing” to their young ones while nursing.
7. Hens start communicating with their chicks, before they hatch.
8. Sheep are so smart they can remember up to 50 faces for up to 2 years.
9. Happy dogs wag their tails to the right, sad ones to the left.
10. Rats laugh when you tickle them.
11. Turtles can breathe through their butts.
12. Dolphins remember the sounds of another dolphin for more than 20 years.
13. Cats have 5 toes on both their front paws but only 4 toes on their back paws, and sweat through their paws!
14. Some scorpions can live for 25 years.
15. Millions of trees grow every year thanks to squirrel’s forgetting where they put their nuts.